- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings to support new business objectives and initiatives.
- Maintain existing Anaplan models with a focus on continuous improvement, incorporating new functionality and fixing issues in production to support business objectives and initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams to craft, implement, and support new Anaplan solutions for their business needs.
- Implement design & modelling according to the Anaplan Model Builder
- Analyze existing models and can provide better design solutions Users
- Troubleshooting, Documentation & Training
- 2 year of Anaplan experience building models (Advantage)
- Having minimum 3 years of financial analysis and modeling experience with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Having minimum of 2 years of consulting/implementation experiences with widely used planning and analytical multi-dimensional systems such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Adaptive, Jedox, TM1, etc.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of data integration
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.
25 April 2022 - 30 June 2022
- Jakarta, DKI Jakarta
- Jakarta, DKI Jakarta