We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
As an Application Support Consultant, you will be expected to;
- Process and solve cases incidents and service requests in a timely and qualitative way.
- Actively assist in progressing investigations offline for other regions/time zones.
- Investigate, process and document application defects passed to the Application Support team.
- Verify and action automated alerts.
- Test and document newly released fixes and features.
- Produce clear and detailed Knowledge Articles and documentation to assist customers and other support departments.
- Deliver great customer outcomes
- Be pro-active in highlighting potential escalation risks with your Team Leader and co-ordinate any additional resource requirements to assist with investigation.
- Handle customer escalations, taking ownership of complicated issues and always keep customers updated of progress.
- Comply with the Company’s information and Security Requirements and all Company Business procedures, policies, and ISO standards.
- Investigate, document and present to the Customer Services Team Leader process improvements that enhance the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the appropriate channels.
- Work in a team environment to help and assist colleagues
The success of the role will be measured against;
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment is an advantage
- Exceptional Customer facing skills, understand and be able to implement the concept of exceptional Customer Service.
- Exhibits good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks
- Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team
- Strong Team Player
Nice to Have;
- Knowledge on a given Unit4 ERP module
- Common knowledge of SQL
- ITIL knowledge
- Previous experience of working within Corporate IT
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You will have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.