1. To assist Residences Manager to manage the operations of Residences and Butlers to ensuring a positive and safe work environment.
2. Ensure all public areas are clean and in good repair.
3. Ensure all guests receive the highest level of service and handle all inquires in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner to achieve maximum satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
1. Handle all guest interaction with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with resort services, in-house events, directions, and local attractions.
2. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
3. Handle check in and check out for arriving and departing guests.
4. Handle a multi-phone line system, answering calls in a professional manner in accordance with established policies.
5. Manage Butlers including standards testing, training, and scheduling.
6. Monitor and control labor and expenses.
7. Ensure highest level of service to all guests and resolve all glitches.
1. Ensure maintenance work orders are complete.
2. Provide rates and quotes based on room type for current and future dates.
3. Inspect and ensure proper maintenance of public area.
4. Provide directions and locations of local attractions and restaurants to guests.
5. Complete monthly inventories.
6. Ensure standards test are completed daily. Attend all required meetings
- We are looking for Indonesian National only.
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified.