Job descriptionAssociate Administration Spec (GenSvcs) - ( 2202483 )
Over-all responsibility is project execution of Associate Administration Spec (GenSvcs) procedures activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To manage the various meetings with Client + internal Project meetings.
- To send invites, keep track of the attendees, champion the meetings, take MOMs or recordings.
- Write the MOM or update MOMs after meetings
- Expedite all parties to get MOMs accepted for distribution.
- Follow up actions as indicated on MOM with respective parties.
- Assist FM with various co-ordinations.
- Keep track of Vendor document's and expediting respective after which for Arch/HVAC vendors.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Education Min Bachelor of Related Disciplines
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions