Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Approach new customers, process new loans, and maintaining existing relationship
- Developing and coordinating account plans with product partners to maximize cross selling opportunities
- Cross selling other products of the bank
- Obtaining ancillary business from clients
- Ensuring utilization of approved limits within shortest time frame
- Ensuring best service
- Liaise and work with Credit administration and other departments to ensure a seamless process flow for credit activities.
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Strong analytical and marketing skills
- Strong communication,interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with clients
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Added advantage for those with corporate lending, corporate finance as well as credit experience
- Strong knowledge of other various banking products such as cash management, trade services, treasury, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Risk awareness and strong analytical skills
- Understand Credit manual, Bank Indonesia & OJK regulations and MAS guidelines on banking/credit polices and issues
- Good knowledge of banking/commercial laws and related rules
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job: Relationship Management
Job Posting: Mar 10, 2022, 6:46:31 AM