- Review channel, SCM and in-store excellence; helping country lead team about trade & shopper that connected with yearly plan and other business review related topics.
- Review channel, SCM and in-store excellence as part of selling process and monthly business operation.
- Contributing in budget determination process BTL (below the line); determine and trace marketing payments due to budget limit
Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare monthly dashboard that includes all KPI of CHC Sanofi Business.
- Identified and understanding operational gap, serve findings and proposals of the solution of business issues to align with management team
To Drive Business
- Being Channel Analyst
- Calculate potential customer in main channel with Customer Value Management (CVM) approach.
- Build standard account for customer/main channel that aims to serve top execution
- Monitor outlet activities to make sure it match the regulation and legal framework based on local regulation
- Monitoring the execution of in-store closely, identify and review execution gap periodically with marketing and sales to get the right action plan and fill in the gap.
- Monitor the strategy promotion execution and check on compliance.
- Doing in-store (3D) execution for the launch of new product.
As a Product Category Analyst
- Work in harmony with market research team to identify shopper research needs and identify main question that could be answered. Produce meaningful insights based on research that could be shared with sales and marketing team and present them to external costumer.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience of handling business in area Sales Operations, with 3 years experience in Trade Marketing
- Experienced in multinational or local FMCG/OTC Healthcare company
- Have deep understanding and knowledge about modern trade and experience in multi-channel would be preferable
- Able to adapt to fast changing environment and high growth
- Good interpersonal and communication
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business and Marketing or Pharmacy.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.