Join us! for an exciting opportunity to be part of a new venture to educate children in computer literacy.
KodeKiddo is a fun-focused & interactive coding (computer programming) school for kids. We offer children yearlong afterschool enrichment coding, STEM (science, technology, engineering, & maths) courses & holiday programs using the technologies & methodologies specifically developed for kids in the USA.
The classes are for children from Kinder – High School (TK – SMA) centers in various locations in Jabotabek, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Medan, Bali.
We are looking for employees / interns (full time) to join our team as coding instructors for children courses at KodeKiddo.
- Male or female with maximum of 30 years old
- Final year college students (no classes) or fresh graduates in IT related disciplines, e.g. teknik informatika, sistem informasi, teknik elektro, computer science
- Responsible, discipline, highly motivated & enthusiastic
- Good communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- Ability to build relationships effectively & professionally with families & students
- Love children & have passion in education / teaching
- Willingness to learn & grow
- Placement available at Kecamatan Pondok Aren, Kota Tangerang Selatan in WFO full scheme
- Teaching kids SD – SMA in coding / programming lessons (small class size)
- Keeping track of student progress by creating class summary, milestone certificate reviewing & improving lesson plans
- Observe & understand students behaviour & psyche
- Participate in projects & coding events for presentation / demo
- Give ideas & feedbacks for company
- Reports any suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Fun & friendly work environment
- 3 months revenue sharing / bonus
- Projects, school partners & events bonus
Send us your interest with CV!
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: Rp3,000,000 - Rp4,000,000 per month
COVID-19 Protocol Are Available During Work
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pondok Aren: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SMA/SMU/SMK (Preferred)
- English (Required)