Job descriptionLocation Yogyakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted March 25, 2022
About the Role
Gojek Financial Services Platform continues its business expansion across several segments and requires a high-caliber candidate to fulfill the position as Collections Front End Supervisor. As our Collections Front End Supervisor, you’ll play a pivotal role in Gojek Financial Services Platform's Collections - a team that strives to provide support for Gojek's growth and operational excellence in the financial services industry. Reporting to the Collections Front End Manager, you'll take the big responsibilities in managing day-to-day Collections operations, managing Team Leaders, monitoring team productivity, managing implementation of Collections strategy, and analyzing the team performance. You will collaborate with other Collections units, Customer Service, and other Operations units. With your expertise, you will be instrumental in helping Gojek Financial Services Platform achieve goals as the most preferred financial services platform in the region and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Ensure daily collection activities run in accordance with applicable procedures and policies
- Ensure that the Team Leader under their supervision works in accordance with the established productivity & effectiveness
- Monitor the work of the Team Leader and provide direction to the Team Leader who has decreased productivity
- Propose the application of new tactics or strategies that can be immediately implemented to support and make the collection target more effective and efficient
- Maintaining and fostering good relations with members of the department or related units (teamwork) in order to create a comfortable working atmosphere so that performance can be improved
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreement (SLA) is in accordance with the agreed terms
- Ensure the fulfillment of capacity collection as neededPrepare materials and provide training to new and old Collectors and Team Leaders
- Have the ability to handle customer complaints related to collection cases
What You Will Need
- At least a Diploma degree with any educational background
- Proven experience more than 3 years of relevant cumulative working experience as a team leader, or have experience 1 year as a Collection supervisor in the financial industry
- Excellent knowledge of FE Collections
- Established competency and experience in handling large teams and multiple products
- Have Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability is preferred
- Highly target oriented
About the Team
As part of the GoTo Financial team, especially as the Financial Services Platform Operations Team, based in Jakarta, Indonesia, our team consists of a multitude of cool, multi-talented, and diverse personalities. It is essential that we find a delicate balance for the best customer experience in using our products. That is why we really need to have a full understanding of how our strategies on managing day-to-day Collections operations, managing Team Leaders, monitoring team productivity, managing implementation of Collections strategy, and analyzing the team performance in operations. We also partner closely with several cross-functional teams to ensure safe and sustainable business growth and reliable financial services for our users, our GoTo Financial businesses, and our extended ecosystem.
But hey, it will not be all work by being busy fighting and preventing potential fraud on our business operations as usual and don’t have playtime. We also know how to have fun too. We have lots of engagement events (movie nights, informal talk sessions, home workouts, and other fun events) that you can participate in.
About GoTo Financial
Imagine having a beautiful product that you create being launched to the public. Then visualize more than 55 million active users, over 14 million merchants, and more than 2.5 million driver partners benefiting from it: greater efficiency, easier access to financial services, better earnings, and more.
GoTo Financial is part of the GoTo ecosystem, a unique combination of on-demand mobility services Gojek, e-commerce platform Tokopedia, and comprehensive fintech platform GoTo Financial. This massive and integrated ecosystem enables you to work on projects that impact the lives of millions, ranging from:
1- Bringing the unbanked into formal financial system by helping them open a digital bank account with GoPay-Jago
2- Providing seamless cashless payment method in GoPay and GoPayLater to merchants and consumers,
3- Giving consumers and merchants access to responsible lending, insurance and investment products,
4- Helping offline and online merchants reap the benefits of the digital economy through Midtrans payment gateway, webstore builder GoStore, keyboard app for online sellers Selly, and point-of-sales solutions MOKA and GoKasir,
5- Supporting food merchants in simplifying their operations with GoBiz and GoBiz Plus, to
6- Creating other use cases that empower consumers and merchants to manage all money-related matters.
So join our ride to bring the benefit of the digital economy to all. We’re just getting started!
Life at GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial consists of people with big dreams and the motivation and skills to make them real. We are doers and tinkerers who want to change the financial system as it is. A community of makers.
We make it happen
We have a bias for getting things done. We discuss, debate, and commit. When we see something broken that can be fixed, we fix it. We manage our risks, then take bold decisions.
We make it together
We put star teams above star players. We don’t shoot down ideas without considering them. We hold each other accountable, and trust everyone by default.
We make it lastWe put long-term greatness before short-term gratification. We believe in sustainable and responsible growth. Everything we do is in service to our mission, and we never compromise on our integrity.