Community Development OfficerPosted: December 12, 2018
Implement and monitor programs for local communities in the area around mine site specifically in livestock program.
Maintain good relations with the community and local government to anticipate and / or resolve problems that arise with the community or the local government.
- Bachelor of Animal Husbandry / Agriculture, Bachelor of Veterinary.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the field.
- Have driving license A.
- Good communication, presentation skills, and Ms. Office.
- Willing to be placed in the remote area.
- Have insight into community empowerment and negotiation skills.
- Having knowledge in the health of livestock (cattle, poultry, fish).
- Have skills in processing livestock waste.
- Having the skill of artificial insemination and pregnancy examination in livestock is preferred.
- Having the ability to manage Integrated Farming (Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries).
- Familiar with agricultural machinery / equipment (hand tractor, mini tractor) is preferred.