Consultant - Operations Transformation - IDDate: 05-May-2022 Service Line / Portfolios: Core Business Operations Location: Jakarta, ID At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do:
When it’s time to reinvent how the wheels turn in your organization—to react, innovate and reconfigure your business, our Operations Transformation professionals’ deep sector knowledge, coupled with our operational and technical expertise, bring your strategy to life in delivering lower-cost, more effective and fit-for-the-future operations that underpin profitable growth. We plan and deploy game-changing cognitive and digital technology to reduce costs, maximize efficiency, transform payments and revenue processes, and benefit from innovative and emerging business models.
You will work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on "Heart of the Business" transformation strategies to drive business value. You will also assist in determining the requirements of clients’ projects and programs by defining, analyzing, and managing requirements to help fulfill their needs. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively in a team.
You will support our clients in their transformation journey by:
- Identify opportunities and define strategies for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations’ service delivery.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
You are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a business or finance discipline with a well ranked institution and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program.
- 3 - 5 years and above of professional experience in a transformation or consulting role with exposure to one or more of the following segments: Financial Services, Government & Public Sectors, Technology Media & Telecommunications, Consumer Business or Energy, Resources & Industrials
- Min. 5 - 8 years and above of professional experience in a transformation or consulting role
- With relevant experience and skills in Transformation Management Support, Functional Supp-NCU/Migrations/Backlog, etc.
- A strong and demonstrated track record in management consulting with experience of engaging in business, operations transformation issues for clients;
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- Emotionally intelligent: high ability to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients; and to balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions;
- Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity;
- Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Willing to work in fast-paced and, at times, high pressure entrepreneurial environment
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Indonesia
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 76701
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.