Job descriptionNinja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
At Ninja Xpress, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including digital visuals, print, web, video, and social media assets), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client's industry & needs, products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
- In charge of promotional copies for campaign purpose
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Produce error-free copy/content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Bachelor's degree of related fields from reputable universities
- Confident in Indonesian and English communications (both verbal and written)
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Familiar with commonly used style guides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Have experience producing ideas for digital product or comes from advertising agency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
All Related Listed jobs
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu
Reeracoen Indonesia Jakarta 4 hari yang lalu
Decont Karya Utama Surabaya Rp. 2.500.000 - Rp. 4.000.000 per bulan 30+ hari yang lalu
ViewSonic International Corp. Jakarta Rp. 10.000.000 per bulan 1 hari yang lalu