Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted June 21, 2022
About the Role
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and an opportunity to dive deep into projects surrounding campaigns that lead to user engagement and conversion, look no further. GoToFinancial Creative Team is looking for a creative designer rooted in visual design and experienced in branding. UI/UX experience is a plus. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining GoToFinancial brands and their products, supporting product team needs, collaborating with other creatives such as writers, and photographers, and not limited to other teams from different streams. You’ll prioritize marketing creatives based on team objectives, and follow the team’s KPI that has been set.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions, execute and optimize marketing creatives
- Work hand in hand with Brand, Product Marketing, Creative Manager, and Copywriters
- Manage own tasks responsibly, and continuously seek feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of output and improve the quality over time
- Manage projects and expected to deliver accordingly based on the timeline
- Work closely with product owners to define the branding for our family of products
- Puzzle out users and markets, define brand guidelines, and implement the visual style guide across teams
- Understand the target user’s sentiments and strategize the visual direction of the design and communication
- Experience with financial products is a plus
What You Will Need
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, results-driven, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in creative fields especially copywriting and content writing
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals such as colors, typography, composition, and design principles
- Strong understanding of brand systems, and creating guidelines
- A strong aesthetic sense of visual design and art directing skills: broad taste and a good sense of composition
- Attention to detail in all medium
- Eagerness to explore various design techniques
About the Team
Our team’s collective goal is to shape the convenience of accessing consumer lending products on our journey to provide financial inclusion for all Indonesians that resonates with trust and reliability. This role will be part of the Consumer Lending Platform team within the GoTo Financial Services Platform. We are constantly figuring out new ways to prioritize easy access to financial products like Buy Now Pay Later with scalable integration for a wider range of partners in new verticals. The team will work not only with Gojek internal product teams like Transport, Food, GoPay, and others, but also with our third-party payment facilitators, and other partners. This is an exciting time to join our relatively new team as we’re prepared to expand rapidly in 2022 by tapping into newly-emerged offerings within the GoTo group ecosystem and beyond.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.GoTo Financial is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.