Job descriptionAbout Lamudi Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach. Lamudi.co.id is a property technology company that aims to enable and support all parties along the property seeking, buying, and selling process from our range of products and services.
About the Challenge What comes to mind when you think about advertising on the property? This role is for you if you are looking for a new challenge to join us in our journey to disrupt the property industry with creativity and innovation. As the Creative Group Head, you will lead our Creative Lab, a team of ambitious, self-driven creative individuals. We are looking for experienced and well-rounded creative leaders who will push our team’s creativity, ensure our team delivers high-quality output, and grow the team to become #gamechangers through design, motion graphics, videography, and any creative deliverables needed within the company.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Conduct brainstorming sessions together with the creative team to ensure success in pitchings and for our internal brand campaign.
- Provide the creative direction for all initiatives that are being developed.
- Directly manage the creative team from concept to completion of the projects
- Communicate cross-functionally to translate creative requests into an actionable concept
- Grow a team of creative professionals and be their career coach to ensure the team’s professional development in Lamudi.co.id
- Remain current on emerging trends in digital technology to incorporate new technologies into your creative strategy.
Is this you?
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in an advertising agency, startup
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as Creative Group Head/similar, managing multiple creative executions from online/offline design output, until video production
- Proven track record of launching successful brand/creative campaigns
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- High level organization of time and people management
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
If you want to become a part of our Marketing team, please send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you