Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
We are looking for a Credit Policy Manager for our dynamic and lean Credit SME team in Jakarta. Our ideal teammate will have a strong analysis experience. You’re comfortable working in the fast-paced environment of a fintech in growth mode, while also having an eye for the nuances that make or break a brand!
What you will do: *
- Create and design the set of policies, standard operating procedures, and operational guidelines for the upcoming loan products and partnership initiatives,
- Perform regular evaluation for improvement in current policy to comply with the requirements from the regulator,
- Work closely with the Credit & Business team to design the workflow of every lending operations process, provide clarity regarding risks involved in every process from regulator perspective, and materialize it as a proper policy to be implemented by the stakeholders,
- Compiling and administering policy documentation to comply with industry and regulatory standards,
- Contribute to achieving healthy business growth target that has been set by the management
What we are looking for:
- Has minimum 4 years of relevant experience, and (preferably) has minimum 2 years experiences in a licensed P2P lending,
- Comprehensive knowledge of lending operations and general knowledge of OJK’s regulation and market practices,
- Have strong logical, analytical, and innovative thinking processes, especially when it comes to building new set of policies or evaluate the existing policies.
- Attentive to details and good communication skills in English & Bahasa Indonesia. Both written and verbal.
- Able to adapt to a rapidly evolving and fast-paced working environment
- Good self/time management skills
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time