Love, Bonito is the leading vertically integrated, omni-channel womenswear brand in Southeast Asia today. Officially founded in 2010, we have grown to over 300 people strong and are proudly headquartered in Singapore with an omni-channel presence in Indonesia, Malaysia and a retail franchise in Cambodia. In addition, we ship internationally to 19 countries including Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Japan, Macao SAR China, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan (Republic of China), United Arab Emirates, United States of America and Vietnam. We recently clinched US$50million for our Series C funding and have plans to venture deeper into and beyond fashion, to be a true life partner for the everyday Asian woman.
The Love, Bonito team is made up of a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving pool of individuals! From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talent with one unified focus - our customer, the everyday Asian woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet thoughtful approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial. If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you
You will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Understand our customers deeply and provide them with the best experience by managing, improving, and coming up with new initiatives & services.
Main Responsibilities :
- To support and sales to the customer by telephone or electronically such as order process, payment reminder, follow up cancel order, return order, resi number information, daily/weekly launching blast, etc.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Analyze customer problems / requests to resolve customer complaints and provide alternatives & solutions.
- Provide accurate and complete information in accordance with procedures and policies (pricing, delivery information, etc) to customers.
- Maintain customer databases and manage administration.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Record and follow up the details of customer interactions (inquiries, comments, complaints, and actions taken).
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Perform customer verifications and registration of new customer accounts.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Provide feedback and point out problematic areas to the leader to constantly improve internal processes.
Requirements & Experiences :
- Bachelor degree, High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in shifting schedule (weekday, weekend, and public holidays).
- Good Interpersonal skills (listening, communication and positive motivation).
- Good communication skills (greeting & closing chats, probing, choice of words, listening, and empathy).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and social media platforms (Whatsapp, Line, Live Chat, Facebook, Instagram, Email, Google Review, Marketplaces such as Tokopedia & Shopee).
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Familiarity with Google Suites & Microsoft Office.
What you should be :
- A customer-centric mindset - always thinking of the customer first!
- Fun, positive, charismatic and a good team player
- Charismatic & good motivator to influence a high-spirited team
- A self-starter, proactive, initiative, creative, and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure!
- Excellent time-management and analytical skills
- Sensitive to and have the ability to recognize the customers’ needs and wants