Employment Background Screening (EBS) is an important and growing activity of the company and we search a Customer Service Representative to lead the day to day client relationship for all screening activities in Indonesia.
- Manage the launch of all new screenings.
- Present training of client representatives.
- Deliver strong relationships with existing customers.
- Encourage long-term business links ensuring that client needs are fully satisfied.
- Handle all inquiries and feedback.
- Maintain and update the client database.
- Assist the field team with reporting activities.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a Customer Service Officer, Account Manager or Secretary
- High level of integrity
- Well organized with strong administrative skills
- Detail oriented with experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is a must; mastering other languages will be an advantage
If you meet these requirements and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role is for you!
Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time