Job descriptionFunction Technology Type Full-time - Permanent Did you know that Tunaiku is actually part of Amar Bank?
And, did you also know that we are Indonesia's first digital-only bank loan service?
How did we manage to do that?
At Amar Bank, we are changing people’s perception of a bank. We believe we are innovators who combine customer focus principles with creating technology-based impact. We incorporate freedom and flexibility as part of our startup working culture DNA to encourage innovation in creating better financial solutions for the banking industry.
Founded on March 15, 1991, in Surabaya as PT Anglomas International Bank (Amin Bank), the bank was acquired by Tolaram Group and transformed to PT. Bank Amar Indonesia (Amar Bank) in 2014. It has then undergone a significant digital transformation to become one of the country's forerunning fintech institutions through its award-winning digital lending platform, Tunaiku.
In January 2020, we had a successful Initial Public Offering and raised more than 209 billion rupiahs in funds from our public stock offering, more than we targeted to achieve. Recently Amar Bank was awarded as The Best Bank in Mortgage 2020 Book 2 category by 2002. In early July, we launched our newest innovative product named Senyumku in addition to our existing other products such as Tunaiku, Nabungyuk, and Tunaiku Invest. Today we have more than 1000 employees and that number keeps growing.
Of course, our innovation won't stop here, so if you would love to be a part of it, have a growth mindset, and are constantly hungry for challenges, we invite you to join our vision to create millions of smiles all around Indonesia and also a mission to provide banking services to those who ‘Need’ and Not only to those who “Want”
If you are hungry for challenges and love the idea of innovation, you might be someone we need to help create millions of smiles all around Indonesia.
Join us today and create #unlimitedinnovations!
Cyber Security Operation is part of the cyber security team, and reporting to the cyber security operation team lead. You will operate and manage defensive and monitoring security technology, and make sure the security of our product by doing security assessment regularly. Communicate and collaborate with Engineers and Product Owners to maintain security level resilience of the products and assets.
- Manage, operate and optimize security operation and vulnerability assessment tools
- Analyze potential incident and vulnerability from various incoming channel
- Being part of security incident and response team, to represpond, analyze and process incidents according to the SLA
- Conduct, Analyze and Enhance any of existing cybersecurity operation related process, documentation and report
- Manage VAPT and Implementation engagement process with various parties
- Achieving personal/team KPI with minimum supervision
- At least 3 years of Cyber Security career related experience, preferable in security operations and analyst
- Passionate about Cyber Security trends and technology
- Experienced in using security monitoring and protection technology (SIEM, Scanner tools, Cloud and Container security tools)
- Experienced in analyzing security scanner results, giving recommendation, and do a followup process for vulnerability mitigation
- Experienced in analyzing potential incident log to determine course of actions on how to handle them
- Have strong analytical skill, creative and critical thinking is a must
- Having Solid communication and presentation skill is a must
Bonus point if
- Experienced in Financial or Startup industry
- Hold any Cyber Security related certification
- Experienced in conducting VAPT
- Familiar with cloud and container environment
It’s our job to plan, monitor, and control the technology growth so we can provide a faster, more convenient, and more efficient way of performing business transactions.