- Be a part of a growing & exciting industry
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
A multinational data centre company who is currently in the midst of expansion and looking for a Operations Head to assist them at this time of growth.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of day-to-day 7X24 Data Centre Operations.
- Provide leadership and lead our local DC Operations and Critical Facilities team to ensure our DCs are standardised and aligns with all our policies and procedures
- Manage and improve the work flows and throughput for Data Centre Operations.
- Establish and implement policies, process and procedures for all aspects of Data Centre operations.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director and Technical Director in country and is part of the Country Leadership team from the Operations level.
- Oversee on the ground incident response, problem resolution, and change management to support high-quality customer experience.
- Coordinate with our Global Operations team to ensure global consistency and effectiveness.
- Ensure the compliance of all day-to-day operations to the local legislation and requirement.
- Establish and track against KPIs, SLAs, and metrics (incl. performance, capacity, availability, budget)
- Manage country field Operations budget (Opex /Capex) to the agreed targets.
- Establish a healthy and close customer relationship within the operations team.
- Be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for customers local escalations and leading to resolution
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated track record of data centre operations management at the Senior Leadership level for at least 5 years
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering preferred. MBA or technical master degree or equivalent experiences a plus
- Deep understanding of the Data Centre Market in Indonesia
- Experience in optimising a growing and evolving business
- Familiar with up-to-date data centre industry practice.
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language
- Result-oriented and goal-driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact the decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.
Job summaryFunction Property, Facilities Management Sub Sector Facilities Manager / Director What is your area of specialisation? Property Location Jakarta Contract Type Permanent Consultant name Veny Adilia Consultant contact +62 21 2958 8846 Job Reference JN-042022-5589362
All Related Listed jobs
CNBC Indonesia Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu
PT Kalimantan Prima Persada Indonesia 10 hari yang lalu
PT Sejahtera Mitra Solusi Yogyakarta 19 hari yang lalu
X.O Group of Restauran Surabaya 27 hari yang lalu