Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted April 26, 2022
About the Role
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and an opportunity to hone in on your branding & performance marketing skills, look no further. As our Digital Media Specialist, you will be handed the reins in managing Gojek’s digital marketing campaigns, including the media planning strategy, excellent campaign execution, and gathering insight for result improvements for Gojek. Working closely with the team, you will get to become an expert on cascading marketing strategy into digital strategy, and measuring the impact of these results on the business. Your efforts will work to position Gojek as the leading Super App in the market.
What You Will Do
- Search (80%)
- Conduct market research on keywords, consumer trends, and competing brands
- Implementing PPC advertising campaigns and SEO best practices
- Work with, the internal brand team, product marketing team, and website development team to be their partner and suggest the best search marketing solutions to grow their products (i.e. brand awareness, product launching, conversion increases, churn prevention, cross-selling)
- Plan, execute, monitor, and optimize SEM campaigns based on insight to be more efficient in Cost Per Metrics (such as lower Cost Per Order, Cost Per Click), and to be more aligned with the business result
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in search trends, PPC strategies, and SEO best practices.
- Display & Video (20%)
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing activities using digital ad platforms, including social media or Google Ads based on insight to be more efficient in Cost Per Metrics (such as lower Cost Per Order, Cost Per Click), and to be more aligned with the business result
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals metrics, identify trends and insights, and give recommendations for the next campaigns
What You Will Need
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, mainly in SEO/SEM
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM techniques and best practices
- Good time management, attention to detail, and ability to work within a team and independently
- Able to communicate ideas clearly; strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Familiarity with relevant tools (eg SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Ads), and web analytic tools (eg Google Analytics and Google Search Console)
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, and able to generate SEO/SEM reports
- Good command of written and spoken the English language
- Proficiency or at least good knowledge of other digital ads platforms such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads is a plus
About the Team
Our Digital Media team is part of the larger Gojek Marketing team that oversees all digital marketing strategies and executions for both the local and global markets. As digital marketers, we are in charge of engaging and influencing customers at various stages of the funnel. This team specializes in consulting the internal Marketing team on all things related to Digital, including planning and executing all digital acquisition activities (mobile app install), using ad platforms like search marketing, social media, display advertising campaigns, and affiliate marketing.
Currently, our team has been busy working on several projects, which will help Gojek in strengthening its position as a Super App. We are striving to achieve this goal by crafting effective Digital campaigns that are powered by our full control of data and also our governance to use Digital campaign best practices in everything we do.
We are a tight-knit group made up of social media fanatics, avid coffee drinkers, and amateur gamers. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.