This position will be assisting the Employee Engagement Manager in monitoring all activities in every stage of the Engagement and Culture Journey in Traveloka from building awareness to ensuring internalization, proactively taking care of people's wellbeing and wellness activities, as well as ensuring all culture-related internal communication is effectively implemented.
- Ensure people's well-being and wellness activities are taken well care of by proactively finding new ways of keeping people engaged and happy at work, both online & offline.
- Come up with ideas, design and implement solutions and initiatives that'll make Traveloka a great place to work.
- Rolling out engagement surveys and taking action on parts of the feedback, covering creating a great environment for Travelokans in and outside the workplace.
- Develop and execute change management and communication strategies to ensure all stakeholders and employees understand and engage in all Employee Engagement & Culture initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company's culture and values initiatives are available and applied to all Travelokans by arranging workshops, team building events, and other activities based on the initiatives, as well as MC and hosting events internally.
- Analyses the company's culture and values outputs to develop and implements company's culture and values improvement.
Our Ideal Candidates
- Minimum 2-3 years of of hands-on experience in People Engagement and Culture/Values related field.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while ensuring a high level of quality in all deliverables.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with multi-level stakeholders in the organization.
- Creativity in developing programs and methods to engage internal and external audiences to achieve desired goals.
- Empathetic and able to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise.
- A self-driven, independent individual who can work with minimal guidance and supervision as well as capable of managing complex, fast-moving projects.
- A team player with the ability to forge new partnerships that bridge people and organizations.
- Great communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant skills:
- Stakeholder Management
- Event & Project Management.
- Workshop facilitator.
Apply Now and Join Us
Traveloka is Southeast Asia's lifestyle super app with a mission to fulfill the lifestyle aspirations of our users. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, we set out to solve a central problem: simplifying travel from Indonesia to the world. That's how we became Indonesia's leading travel platform. Today we are so much more than that, our suite of products and services – spanning across travel, local services and financial services – provides our users with an end-to-end solution for their lifestyle needs. From transportation to accommodations, attractions to eateries, and insurance products to financial services, we want to empower the region's fast growing and highly aspirational consumers to enjoy new experiences and explore the world around them.
Traveloka is more than just a workplace. It's a dynamic environment centered around the people, where you grow to be the best version of yourselves, creating positive impacts on society, and empower people to fulfill their lifestyle aspirations. Innovation, execution, and continuous development are the traits that Traveloka holds on consistently.
Discover what it's really like to unlock your skills and potential through innovation at Traveloka.