Job descriptionAs part of the Employer Branding team, you'll play a role in supporting the stellar execution of the People team's programs through internal communications and campaign activations. In addition, you'll also contribute to emboldening Tokopedia's Employer Brand presence on external channels through our various employee advocacy initiatives.
Manage internal channels and content development for People communications, including but not limited to Slack, bi-weekly newsletter, and monthly live information sessions.
- Bring ideation and expertise to support the execution of the People team's communications and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Employer Branding team's graphic designers to develop concepts and deliver visual story-telling on our internal communication channels.
- Monitor and maintain the People Team's communications/campaign calendar to ensure a streamlined communication process across channels.
- Assist the Employer Branding Team with required administrative documentation, such as payments, budgeting, and other related matters.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant majors.
- A min. of 1 year of experience in communications or related areas would be a plus, but fresh graduates are also welcome to join!
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
- Excellent in planning, organizing, and project management, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and self-driven to complete tasks and achieve targets with minimum supervision while maintaining solid attention to detail!
- Proficient in the Google Suite interface (e.g., Google Sheets, Docs, etc.) and other workplace tools such as Slack, Zoom, Workday, etc.
- Obtain a strong sense of growth mindset and interpersonal skills. We do a lot of collaborative work in this role, so maintaining a positive attitude in the process is a must!
All Related Listed jobs
Palladium Group, Inc. Mataram 12 hari yang lalu