Develop and manage English content for social media platforms and other marketing collateral.
- Ensure all content is relevant to our target audience, writing objectives, and branding guidelines.
- Reviewing, proofreading, and editing completed work.
- Fact checks and verifies information and research.
- Update trends, innovations and rulings in editing, writing and industry subjects.
- Analyzing the readership data
- Update and sharpen team reference materials and style guides.
- Conduct developmental edits and offer input to enhance quality, organization, clarity, and content effectiveness.
- Recommend new ideas around industry-related topics.
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams.
- Stay up to date with the latest news.
Assisting projects and monitoring deadlines.
Degree in English or English Literature with a minimum TOEFL score of 550.
- Proven minimum 2 years work experience as a content editor, a copywriter, or a content writer.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Excellent management and coordination skills for handling projects.
- Having the ability to multitask and work well on tight deadlines.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Proficient in social media platforms.