- Opportunity to work in a leading conglomerate company
- Reporting to the Finance Director and BOD
About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate company with large scope of operations in various different industries. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Full hands on finance areas of the company which includes ensuring all the reporting compliance met and other requirements
- Project cost analysis, implementation, control, and reporting
- Preparation of budget and rolling forecast
- Preparation of long-term business plan
- Meet financial objectives
- Work closely with other departments to achieve and/or improve the organization performance
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Liaise with third party, e.g. external auditors and appraisals
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in North Sumatera and you will be in touch with the other teams to collaborate. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background, as well as some years of experience in related companies. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Professional Accounting Qualifications (ACCA/MACPA/ICAEW/CIMA or equivalent) is preferred.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of working experience at finance, accounting, tax in construction company.
- Experienced in making cost and budgeting for construction projects.
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- SAP experience is preferable.
- Understanding banking transaction is required (payment file, internet banking, FX, banking laws)
- Committed, enthusiastic, proactive, systematic, responsible & organized in work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to make change on way of work.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa, both speaking and writing.
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a strong leading conglomerate company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to work with great professionals from another countries.