Job Description :
Manage and Lead General Affair team to perform activity such as but not limited to :
- Maintain office facility and assets: liaise with building management, make sure the environment could promote the productive work, neat, tidy, and clean all the time, record all the office assets, routine office facility checking, office renovation.
- Purchasing: Supervise routine and non-routine office purchase such as pantry and stationery stock, other new office facility and make sure the stock is sufficient, maintaining good relationship and negotiate with vendor.
- Legal: Maintain all office legal and permit document, dealing and liaise with related external party.
- GA Coordination: Supervise and coordinate GA team member and messenger.
- Expat matter: Maintain all expat stuff such as permit, car and driver, housing, children school, language course, other expat facility.
- Vendor and FA Bridging: Work closely with vendor and Finance Accounting to make sure the vendor invoice and all supporting document is completed, and payment done in timely manner.
- Office Working Schedule: Office closure announcement and Indonesia office calendar sharing with headquarter, include timesheet revision.
- Business Trip arrangement: Arrange ticket, accommodation, transport for business trip both domestic and overseas, calculate the transport expense.
- COVID-19 pandemic related procedure: vaccine, office schedule, procedure, data collection, WFH requirement.
- Office contribution arrangement: flower arrangement for special event, employee fund for special event.
- Maintain non-employee administration such as freelance, non-staff, outsource driver.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in GA or Office Service with 5 years in leadership role.
- Strong Leadership, wide networking, and good interpersonal skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferable from Law, fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Have broad knowledge and experience in expat permit, company legal document permit and renewal.
- Easily build, have strong relationships, and can communicate well with government agencies, especially BKPM, Customs, or Ministry of Trade.
- Having good knowledge and experience in safety and security.
All Related Listed jobs
Hey Fish Indonesia PT Jakarta Rp. 5.000.000 - Rp. 8.000.000 per bulan 4 hari yang lalu