Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted July 23, 2021
About the role
Are you a champion for providing an outstanding employee experience to a diverse and geographically dispersed workforce? Have you successfully led large-scale employee engagement programmes resulting in higher employee productivity, satisfaction and retention? If the answer is yes, we'd love to hear from you as we are currently looking for a Head of People Experience. In this role, you will play an integral part in designing delight across the Gojek Employee Experience lifecycle ranging from articulating the definition of Employee Experience in Gojek, to identifying and partnering on the improvement of specific experience moments.
What You Will Do
- Design and execute employee experience strategies not limited to communication, employee engagement and change management strategies etc.
- Bring best practice expertise and ideas to strengthen and improve employee programs
- Leverage data and analytics (engagement surveys, new hire surveys, exit surveys etc.) to assess the effectiveness of Gojek’s employee experience programs and provide recommendations to improve future strategies
- Lead employee focused technology platforms, survey design and execution, engagement analytics and manage multiple engagement projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and present insights to leaders to enable organization-wide engagement action plans.
- Manage a team of HR professionals, with a key focus on personal and professional development
What You Will Need
- At least 10 years of experience in project/programme management with a core focus on Employee Experience
- Proven capability to plan for and deliver large scale change programs; ability to execute implementation plans and adapt approaches for impact and pace
- True love and passion on improving the way our employee’s work and live by transforming our experiences at work
- Experience managing culture and employee experience for a diverse workforce, delivering creative solutions to engage a distributed workforce
- Strong executive stakeholder management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders to outcome
- Experience working in different verticals of HR would be advantageous
About the Team
As part of the People and Culture team, our purpose and our focus has always been always putting people first. Treat people as Human first, by listening to their needs and treating them with respect. Ensure that process and technology we use helps maintain and build human connection at scale.
We want to be co-creators in shaping the right workplace, culture and leaders for the future of GOJEK and help shape the direction of what we believe is the right way in treating our people.