Job descriptionOverview of the job
The GroupM Services team adopts a collaborative and customer-centric approach in delivering high value and innovative solutions for GroupM Agencies (Mindshare, Wavemaker, Mediacom) and their clients, including the activation and execution of dynamic media campaigns.
The Campaign Delivery Group Head in the GroupM Services team is responsible to oversee the entire end to end biddable campaign management process for clients across GroupM agencies (Mindshare, Wavemaker, Mediacom). Min. 2 years experience (for Executive level) or 4 years experience (for Manager level) of hands-on experience in at least one of the biddable channels (Social/Search/Programmatic).
Reporting of the role
Campaign Delivery Team (CDT) Lead, GroupM Services
GroupM Services Responsibilities
The GroupM Services team adopt a collaborative and customer-centric approach in delivering high value and innovative solutions for our Agencies and Agencies’ clients, including the activation and execution of dynamic media campaigns.
The Campaign Delivery team creates an effective link between the client facing Agency teams and the GroupM Services teams. The Campaign Delivery team ensures that comprehensive briefs are received from the Agency teams and ensures that GroupM Services specialists meet clients’ expectations by achieving campaign KPI’s timely and through embedding operational excellence. They are also supporting the delivery of tasks such as reporting output, offer insights and recommendations across strategic planning and agency pitches.
The following are the responsibilities of the GroupM Services Campaign Delivery team and the varying degree of complexity is subject to individual job level:
- Ensure understanding of all GroupM Agencies brand portfolio, deliverables and campaign KPIs.
- Strong understanding of understanding media behaviors and how the target audience interact with specific channel delivery and ensure common understanding across GroupM Services
- Proactively address, and when needed escalate, any issue that compromises the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Provide technical perspective in client meetings when specific expertise is required
- Maintain quality control and assurance practices across the assigned cluster of clients and proactively advice Agencies on campaign improvements
- Maintain and comply with finance processes (such as month end reconciliations), GroupM policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and influence cross-function collaboration by demonstrating openness to new ideas and interest in learning from colleagues with different expertise
- Encourage knowledge share and continuous learning
- Serve as key point of contact on brief delivery responses and work with GroupM Agency Planner in developing tactical strategies/responses
- Compile all necessary media recommendations (i.e. media schedules) from respective GroupM Services Buying teams
- Oversee end-to-end project management of campaign brief and delivery
- Be responsible across all campaign tracking and reconciliation requirements (including KPI delivery)
- Support the Director of Campaign Delivery team to strategize key account campaigns and ensure optimal delivery and performance alongside with all GroupM Agencies and GroupM Services Buying teams
- Share regular updates with Agencies on campaign performance, such as in-flight optimizations and necessary schedule adjustments
- Assist GroupM agencies on consolidating data for ad hoc based reports (e.g. CSI/Savings Report/Cost Avoidance)
- Deliver holistic cross channel campaign analysis (i.e. mid and post campaign reports) working with respective buying teams to provide actionable insights and optimisation recommendations
- Identify new product opportunities that will enhance clients’ digital front
- Roll out test and learn initiatives to drive continuous improvements in campaign performance
- Take an active role in developing broader biddable or digital strategic recommendations and best practices to scale impact at market and regional level
- Any other project or tasks as assigned from time to time
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent diploma, in disciplines as STEM, Digital Advertisement/Media, Mass Communication or relevant experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in at least one of the biddable channels (Social/Search/Programmatic)
- At least 1 year within internal/external engagement capacity
- Strong experience in end to end project/campaign management
- Solid understanding of digital media ecosystem and technology
- Project management and ability to handle multiple stakeholder levels
- Able to effectively develop and motivate people to achieve joint goals
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Able to efficiently prioritize and delegate tasks in a fast-changing environment
About GroupM Indonesia
With a population of 260 million, Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world. It’s increasing consumer disposable income has meant that Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for MNCs seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV with 65% of all advertising spend, digital media is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are around 170 million internet users in Indonesia and more than 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. The opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.
We're looking for creative and diligent people to join us on this exciting journey of transformation. We're ready create impactful solutions for media challenges, shaping the next era of media with our diverse and passionate team.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.