Job descriptionGroupM Nexus Responsibilities
The GroupM Nexus team adopt a collaborative and customer-centric
approach in delivering high-value and innovative solutions for our
Agencies and Agencies’ clients, including the activation and execution of
dynamic media campaigns.
The GroupM Nexus Reporting Team is tasked with the extraction of
data from various technology systems/ platforms and to transform and
visualize the extracted data into templated format to provide Agencies
and their clients with crucial business-intelligence.
Following are the responsibilities of the GroupM Nexus Reporting team
and the varying degree of complexity is subject to individual job level.
- Working closely with GroupM Agencies to continuously improve
new reports from Agencies that Reporting team can provide
- Proactively engage and collaborate with other GroupM Nexus
with different expertise.
- Champion the adoption of reporting platforms by GroupM
into business intelligence crucial for making informed business
- Keeping track of developments in Marketing-Tech, Ad-Tech and
such developments for the Reporting team
- Ensures all work and projects are delivered to achieve 100%
- Designing detailed project plans with various GroupM Agency
planned with key milestone for tracking project progress
- Complete and organised project documentation which outlines
including data-fields required, as well as data sources for
extraction of required data-fields.
- Managing challenges by evaluating options and adopting
- Manage project team with clearly defined roles and
time and budget constraints
- Maintaining regular communication with all GroupM Agency key
and aligned at each crucial stage of projects
- Any other project or tasks as assigned from time to time
Mandatory Qualifications and Technical Skills
- 5+ years of experience in offline and online media planning/
- Preferably, have experience working in the digital advertising
- Passionate about data analytics, statistics and reporting and
- Experience in managing projects in at least one of the following
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Familiar with media measurement tools (Nielsen, Kantar, GfK) as
Manager, Ad Words etc)
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Able to efficiently prioritize and delegate tasks in a fast-changing
- Demonstrate leadership through self-confidence, good
flexibility, self-motivation and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Team player intended as receive and provide feedback
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Past leadership experience and people management skills such
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- Good organization skills and has keen eyes for details
- Analytical thinking, including using reporting and statistics tools
- Experience leading or managing complex projects or campaigns
- Strive for excellence demonstrated by setting high standards for
deliver results despite constraints
- Relationship skills and aware and respectful of diversities
More about GroupM
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
With a population of 260 million, Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world. With an increase in consumer disposable income, Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for multi-national companies seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV with 65% of all advertising spend, digital media is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are around 170 million internet users in Indonesia and more than 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. The opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.
We're looking for creative and diligent people to join us on this exciting journey of transformation. We're ready to create impactful solutions for media challenges, shaping the next era of media with our diverse and passionate team.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.