Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted March 28, 2022
About the Role
As a Head of Marketing Insight and Strategy - GoFood, you will lead the analytics, insight generation initiative, as well as strategic development for the GoFood marketing team. You will work closely with the Global Head of Marketing, Head of Brand, Business Analyst, Strategy and Demand team, as well as the greater GoFood product team.
What You Will Do
- Lead the analytics & insight generation initiative through understanding the behavior, usage, and attitude of the customer towards the products, to generate market insight, define opportunities and drive growth
- Develop and implement all consolidated reporting requirements, including campaign or business reporting, to monitor GoFood performance through strong collaboration with key stakeholders
- Provide a holistic view on the market and competitive insights which allow an effective and strategic decision-making process
- Possess a deep understanding of GoFood consumer in-app and transaction behavior and provide actionable insights and strategies to reach target Acquisitions and MTU
- Lead GoFood consumer research initiatives, including consumer segmentation and movement tracking
What You Will Need
- At least 7 years of experience working as a brand or product marketing manager, analytics manager, or strategy & planning manager in technology, telecommunication, start-up, or FMCG industry with relevant educational background
- Able to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications, balance deep analytical rigor with actionable insights.
- Posses knowledge in marketing and analytical concepts such as segmentation, customer lifecycle, retargeting, attribution models, prediction, and A/B testing is preferred
- Know and experience in analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, Google Data Studio, Appsflyer, Tableau is preferred
- Experience in brand health tracking on the reporting, trend monitoring, and developing an improvement plan
- Experience in developing user segmentation, executing user nudging or CRM campaigns
About the team
Our Marketing Intelligence and Insights team is a subsidiary of the GoFood Marketing team. To win the market, we need strong logic (data and insights), combined with the magic (campaigns). The Marketing Intelligence and Insights team is the key in delivering the logic - to generate powerful & actionable insights.
The main responsibility is to develop GoFood’s marketing initiatives that ensure GoFood's continuous growth. This sustainable growth can be achieved by connecting the dots from different angles - in-depth knowledge of consumer’s product usage and behavior data, consumer segmentation, as well competitive intelligence. If anyone should have a question about what strategies to utilize in certain market segmentation for GoFood, we are your people!
Currently, we are working on different projects, including creating strategic roadmaps for GoFood new product features. GoFood Marketing team believes the growth of the business is driven by the growth of the talents. Of course, we care about the business number, yet we also care about each other’s well-being and growth journey. Other than enjoying finding that “a-ha!” moments when swimming through the sea of data, our family also enjoys bonding over food, watching TV shows or sharing our hobbies - anything to keep our happiness during this pandemic.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.