Job descriptionAbout the job
As part of the HCP Excellence, this position supports HN Team of Danone SN Indonesia to guide and monitor on how to increase market share and win/strengthen market leadership with the most efficient actions in complies ways, to support the overall resource allocation process including organization structuring, sizing and territory allocation and to support the rolling forecast process contributing with the right level of data, including competition.
To ensure that all processes is done in the most compliance way, this position also conducts regulatory, policy and compliance audits for management to assess effectiveness of compliance procedures and controls, accuracy and timeliness of documentation generation, and efficiency and knowledge of compliance requirements in operations by performing the following duties.
In addition, to align with Danone SN Global's strategy, this position's holders also required to connect and coordinate with SFE and Performance & Process's PIC, both in regional & global
Targeted profile Required:
- S1 / Bachelor Degree of Science, Medical, Pharmaceuticals, Marketing Communication or other related Business majors.
- 3-5 years of relevant experiences.
- 3+ years of sales managerial experience.
- Demonstrate strong track records in supporting resource allocation, profiling, segmentation and commercial process design via data and analysis.
- Demonstrate strong track records in supporting future market trends analysis and forecasting via data and analysis
- Demonstrate strong track records in supporting business development and portfolio.
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills, both quantitative and qualitative to be able to interpret data related to sales figures.
- Requires knowledge of healthcare or nutrition product areas, automation, current developments, and keeping up with current industry trends.
- Possess a strong communication skill both verbal and written to be able to perform regular communication to the leadership team and the team of staffs
- Possess an advanced use of MS Office Programs, advanced MS Excel knowledge is a must
- Possess a strong ability to work competently both independently and as a team.
- Possess strong understanding of Danone SN product offerings, its value proposition and its competitive advantage.
- Sales experience is highly preferred.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time wa eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food, and healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies