The HR operations and Shared Services role will deliver first line support and day to day HR activities. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of human resources administration and activities associated with employee information. Processes HR data according to ‘the company’ policy and legal requirements, consults on HR processes, and is responsible for end-to-end HR customer support throughout the employee life cycle. Implements and tracks programs and processes to ensure that records are accurate, accessible, and appropriately secure, and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal customers, legal compliance, and the company policy requirements (e.g., data management and integration of data). Ensures seamless support through for both front- and back-end processes.
- Provide standardized Human Resources shared services and processes to all employees directly or through other HR tools.
- Manage and process HR transactions (including onboarding, new hires, terminations, job and personal data changes, organizational changes, employee verifications, and background check process), and administer routine functional HR work.
- Deliver high quality and efficient administration for all HR shared services transactions to ensure full compliance to local labour law requirements and organization's standards.
- Maintain employees’ personnel files and records in compliance with local employment standards.
- Attend to employee queries in a timely manner.
- Review and streamline HR processes on areas of process improvements and standardizing
- Develop business relationship with all in country stakeholders, hiring managers, employees, colleagues to support and ensure alignment of HR transactional services with policies & strategic direction.
- Schedules and coordinates activities such as training classes, employee recognition events, briefings to senior leaders, etc.
- Liaison with key functional areas: Payroll, Finance, Legal, and IT teams
- Perform other HR related duties as assigned.
- Participate in change initiatives and other ad-hoc projects
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of human resources experience (HR operations and Shared services)
- Experience working with human resources principles, practices and procedures
- Experience working with corporate and legal HR-related policies
Knowledge and Skills
- Basic knowledge of processes, systems, and overall HR environment.
- Good communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and apply local employment law changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resource