Summary of role
Drive and execute the strategic sales plan for the Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Account business in coordination with APAC management and the equivalent EMEA and North American management teams.
It is necessary to develop strong relationships at all levels in a Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Account organisation from central procurement and project management, through to operations and operations management up to Sales Engineering Management. The capacity to pull in all necessary resources from Anixter working as a team with Sales, Product Marketing, Procurement, Services, Executive management is essential.
The candidate must show the capacity to execute margin improvement actions.
The ability to lead & communicate within our organisation, to and with vendors and within the Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Accounts are necessary to succeed in this fast-growing market.
Main responsibilities/Key goals
- Drive Sales & Profitability throughout key Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Accounts in Indonesia
- Build and execute Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Account plan for Indonesia
- Interaction with the key vendors
- Build and position Anixter service strategy across Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Accounts
- Collaborating closely with the Anixter Sales team across APAC
- Working closely with the virtual APAC Global Sales Operations team
- Driving Monthly internal conference calls
- Building rapport with key decision makers within portfolio of Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Accounts
- Meeting in country Multi-Tenant Data Centre key decision makers (working with Installers, Systems Integrators, Security Companies)
- Maintaining relationships with end users to understand corporate enterprise space requirements within the Multi-Tenant Data Centre and Global Accounts
Special conditions (e.g. frequent travel, early starts and late finishes)
- Estimated Utilization of Available Time:
- Customer Visits and Senior and operational Level Sales Calls - 65%
- Vendor Relationship Development and Joint Business Planning – 20%
- Reporting, Account Strategy Development, Planning, Global / Regional Coordination – 15%
- Degree level
- Multi-lingual preferable
Necessary skills, knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successful customer management, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead executive engagements (QBR’s, business alignment).
You will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through leadership, along with:
- Extensive sales (12+ Years) , marketing or account management experience gained within the IT industry
- Knowledge of Vendor Product Strategy & Product offerings
- Communication & customer management skills
- Project Management & good organisation skills
- Services orientated
Attitude and/or particular aptitude
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the following skills and abilities:
1. Executive Maturity: capable to lead executive engagements (Business alignment & reviews)
2. Sales Leadership: capable to exceed Vendor Sales Targets, land agreed execution steps in the organization, drive performance management and action plans where needed to secure success and driving margin improvements through Anixter value added services
3. Teamwork: willing to partner internally and externally to secure the resources needed to win
4. Influencer: Able to influence vendors and Anixter personnel to support the MTDC & Global Account strategy
5. Communication Skills: Must be an excellent communicator - both written and oral. With excellent customer relationship management skills and ability to interface seamlessly with internal and external staff.
6. Project Management Skills: ability to manage a business plan execution across multiple stakeholders (internally and externally at vendor)
7. Passion for Technology: around new Innovation, capable to lead technology discussion without having to be the deep expert
8. Travel: this job requires individual to sometimes travel within APAC to attend regional meetings and customer specific events
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 250 company, is a leading provider of business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were over $17 billion, including Anixter International which it acquired in June 2020.
WESCO offers a best-in-class product and services portfolio of Electrical and Electronic Solutions, Communications and Security Solutions, and Utility and Broadband Solutions. The company employs over 18,000 people, maintains relationships with over 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 customers worldwide. With nearly 1.5 million products, end-to-end supply chain services, and leading digital capabilities, WESCO provides innovative solutions to meet customer needs across commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities.
WESCO operates nearly 800 branch and warehouse locations in over 50 countries, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
At WESCO, we build, connect, power, and protect the world. We have the capabilities and expertise to deliver the latest technologies, including: Industrial networking, Intelligent buildings, Cloud computing, Alternative energy, Broadband communications, Critical infrastructure protection, LED lighting retrofits, and Physical security.