INOVASI Phase 2 - Administrative & Program Support Daily Worker, Kaltara
Project Overview and Role:
The Innovation for Indonesia’s School Children (INOVASI) Program is a partnership between the Governments of Australia (GoA) and Indonesia (GoI). INOVASI includes Indonesia’s Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC), Ministry of Religious Affairs (MoRA), the National Development Planning Ministry (Bappenas), and sub-national partners in the provinces of West Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara, North Kalimantan and East Java. The Program seeks to identify and support changes to education practice, systems and policy which demonstrably accelerate improved student learning outcomes. INOVASI is managed by Palladium on behalf of The Government of Australia (GOA), through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), and formally started on 18 January 2016.
The eight-year program (2016-2023) supports selected government partners (sub-national and national) to identify and understand systemic problems impacting on teaching and learning outcomes in Indonesia and to develop and implement local solutions. The program has three focal areas for investigation: the quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support for teachers, and learning for all. Improved student learning outcomes in basic education provide the foundation for a more skilled Indonesian workforce that will drive economic growth and stability.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Purpose of the Position
INOVASI Phase 2 is now undergoing fast-paced and dynamic situations in achieving targets while still maintaining a work-from-home mechanism. With this context, INOVASI intends to have a pool of Administrative and Program Support Daily Worker in North Kalimantan who will be responsible for supporting Program Officer(s), Systems and Policy (SnP) Coordinator, and other Program units (EPP, Communications, MERL), on general administrative support, particularly during activities such as online and offline meetings, workshops, webinars, etc.
Working with children
Is this position likely to come into contact with children? Yes No
The Administrative & Program Support Daily Worker will:
- Support the collection of finance documents (hard copy and soft copy)
- Support the scanning and printing and filling finance document
- Ensure all finance documents are completed for authorization by Finance Officer
- Support Finance Officer to recap all tax payments every month
- Support Project Officer to distribute invitation letter and follow-up confirmation of participant attendance.
- Support administration tasks during activities including but not limited to collect attendance list, registration form, evaluation form, and pre and post-test form.
- Help to coordinate with resource persons in relation to completion of resource person documents (RPDS, RPAF, dan INVOICE).
- Support Administration Officer in the Procurement process to collect quotations from potential vendors under guidelines from Administration Officer.
- Support Program Team/PIC to collect documents for payment, such as boarding pass, receipt, invoice, and other supporting documents.
- Support the INOVASI Kaltara team with photocopying, printing, binding, scanning, typing, and routine correspondence as required.
- Undertake filing and maintenance of records and key documents electronically and physically as required.
Written documentation (daily activity record) supporting work performed will be provided at least once per month or with invoice submission to substantiate claims for payment.
Up to 120 input days from May 2022 to May 2023
The Administrative & Program Support Daily Worker will possess:
- Experience in handling administrative and secretarial duties in a project of similar size and scale.
- Experience as a note-taker is preferred.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure.
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, files/databases, and working materials as well as to keep confidentiality of documents and information.
- Experience in managing travel arrangements.
- Experience in organizing and managing events.
- Experience in managing simple budgets, basic procurement, processing expenditure, maintaining financial records, and preparing financial reports.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar to operate google, zoom, and Microsoft meetings and serving as co-host (if needed).
Palladium embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we welcome applications from all, including from female applicants and people with disability. We aim to provide a work environment which is inclusive, supportive and safe for all of our employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. A copy of Palladium’s Child Protection Guidelines is available on our website: thepalladiumgroup.com/policies
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. All applications should be submitted through the Palladium website. Should you experience any issues lodging an application online please contact [email protected] stating the position in the subject line.
About Palladium - Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion - Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or for any other circumstance, please email our team at [email protected] and we will be in touch to discuss.
Safeguarding - We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.