Job descriptionInspection Tech (NDT) - ( 2202378 )
Over-all responsibility is project execution of Inspection Tech (NDT) procedures activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform examination of welds / material by Ultrasonic (UT), Magnetic Testing (MT), Dye Penetrant (PT) and Eddy Current (ET) based upon code and contractual specification. Determine conformity / non-conforming flaws and report accurately.
- Perform NDT examination of welds and materials by any one of the following methods and qualification (i.e. UT, PT, MT & ET) in accordance with a written Project NDT Plan, NDT Procedures, Code and Contractual Specification.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Be occupationally Qualified to internationally recognized schemes to determine competency (i.e. PCN, CSWIP, ASNT etc.) requirement and shall perform duties ethically and safely in accordance with the professional occupation guidelines.
- Work independently, but also with remote teams of NDT personnel. Detailed job requirements are given in JD.
- Experience Min. 3 Years
- Education Snr. High School / Diploma
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions