Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer internet company that has created two of the most disruptive digital platforms - Glance and Roposo. Glance has redefined the way internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need for searching and downloading apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance's next generation internet experience. Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Google and Mithril Capital. For more information visit glance.com, roposo.com and inmobi.com
- Languages supported on Glance: English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Bahasa (Indonesia), Thai (Thailand)
- Content categories, Glance: 18 categories including Entertainment, Sports, Fashion, Travel, Sports, Animals, Food, Lifestyle, Automobile, games, fitness, fun facts, etc.
- Launched Glance LIVE to bring users best of real time, interactive content on lock screen, in September 2021
- Roposo gives users creator-led LIVE entertainment commerce
- Glance Collective co-create brands with celebrities and social media influencers.
Glance Lock Screen: Glance is one of Asia's largest lock screen platforms. It enables consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smart phones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format on the lock screen of their smart phones.
Roposo: Roposo is India's first creator-driven live entertainment commerce platform. It brings together creators, shopping and entertainment in a single destination. On Roposo, consumers shop live with hundreds of creators and on pop stores, from leading brands, across categories. With a vision to power the creator economy, Roposo endeavours to deliver its creators a range of unique entrepreneurial opportunities, through live entertainment and commerce.
Glance Collective: Glance Collective co-creates and operates multiple unique brands in partnership with some of India's biggest digital creators and celebrities. It was created as a joint venture company between Glance and Collective Artists Network in July 2021 and launched its first brand – EK – with Ekta Kapoor in November 2021. The entity generates scope for creators to earn revenue through part ownership of the brands and gives them access to global markets, through Glance and Roposo's combined worldwide user base.
Shop101: Shop101 is a full stack e-commerce platform which provides Glance and Roposo end-to-end commerce capabilities. It was acquired in June 2021 by Glance for its market-leading e-commerce technology platform, comprehensive supply chain infrastructure and talent base.
Glance Indonesia: Glance Indonesia is now having 20 million monthly active users with propositions of LIVE content streaming & LIVE gaming streaming. We work with leading publishers, creators, and game streamers in Indonesia to serve personalized content across categories of Entertainment, Sports, Gaming and News.
Position Overview: We are looking for Lead Creative Designer to lead the design charter of lock screen for Indonesia market. The person would be overall responsible to train & develop design team, own all lock screen designs & content-based designs for both video & text content, be responsible for overall context-based design guidelines for the Indonesia market. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to lead a design team of a product where the images & the visuals are the main highlights of the overall experience.
- Lead and execute design strategy for video first mobile content platforms
- Manage design team and take control of all aspects of the design process
- Design work flows for full screen vertical visuals - static, gifs, videos for mobile screen either by editing images via partnerships or designing new creatives when required.
- Work with editorial team daily to get the design prerequisites and deliver on deadline
- Work with partners to optimise their Glance experience
- Understand OEM and telecom partners design guidelines
- Become well-versed with Glance's CMS and creation tools
- Become friends with data to drive decisions on curation and execution
- Generate daily analysis reports and provide recommendations based on the same
- 6+ years of designing experience with the ability to understand scale of millions of users
- Interested in all things about content in Indonesia including but not limited to– news, sports, arts, entertainment, auto, trending, and social media
- Embedded in internet culture
- Consumer of short content on social media
- Past experience in designing content for digital media especially social content
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and other motion graphics tools. Skill set in 3D and other related verticals will be a plus; Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English is a must