Tetra Tech provides best-in-class energy consulting services for clients worldwide. Our work advances clean energy to achieve climate and decarbonization goals; creates sustainable utilities and modern grids; and promotes gender equality and economic inclusivity at the energy nexus.
- Support the LCDI Secretariat at Bappenas Directorate of Environment related to the Energy Sector;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and development partners;
- Produce reports (studies, policy memo, assessment, analysis);
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and knowledge management;
- Provide training and other capacity building activities;
- Support the Director of Energy Policy, Planning and Governance in other areas as needed.
- Support the senior management in the design, development and implementation of the Work Plan requested by the client.
- Support all requested reporting by providing the necessary information while respecting the imposed timeline, milestone, and deadlines. That includes, but not limited to:
o Monitoring & Evaluation plan
o Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
o Work Plan
o Weekly & Bi-weekly reports
o Quarterly Progress report
o Yearly report
o Final report
- Supervise the development of Terms of References, SOW, Job Description, or any technical work description necessary for SINAR to hire subcontractor, consultant or employees related to Objective 4 work.
- Support all budgetary exercise necessary for the project.
- Will be part, on demand, of all significant meetings or calls with the client to support the senior management on the technical aspect of the implementation.
- Will comply, and will ensure the team complies with any administrative, operational, and logistical procedures, processes, and requirements.
Essential KSA's required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Graduate degree and have relevant education background in engineering, applied sciences, business, economics, development, or related fields.
- At least five (5) year experience and/or exposure in the process of energy policy design, planning, implementation, and related system of monitoring-evaluation-reporting.
- Strong knowledge and/or understanding of major energy related planning processes such as RUEN/RUED, RUKN/RUKD, RAN/RAD GRK for the Energy Sector, Low Carbon Development Initiative related to the energy Sector, SDG #7, RPJMN/RPJMD and electrification.
- Experience in working with multi-stakeholders at the national and sub-national level.
- Advantageous but not compulsory to have knowledge and/or understanding on:
o Economic and financial analysis;
o Gender and inclusive development.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to work with other members of an assignment team including both international and national consultants.
Valued but not required KSA's:
- Indonesian national or current resident of Indonesia
- Existing working relations with the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, PLN, project and with developers, banks/financial institutions, GOI, provincial government, and PLN officials, developers, banks/financial institutions, and research and development and industry organizations
- Familiarity with USAID procedures and practices for quality control, including monitoring.
Line management responsibility:
- To be determined
Physical demands & work environment:
- Office setting, domestic travel
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 450 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.