Manufacturing - Technical Services
Manufacturing ManagerSemarang , Indonesia Posted On 18 March 2022
Type of contractPermanent
Type of jobManufacturing - Technical Services
About Albea & the Product line that is recruiting
Albéa is a global leader in beauty, personal care, oral care, pharmaceutical and food packaging. Our site, Albéa Semarang is specialized in Lipstick, Compact, Cap, Jar and Bottle Packaging Manufacturing. It is Albéa's Center of Excellence for Custom Compacts.
. This position reports to Plant Manager directly and manages a team of 1000+
- Responsible for the performance of production of CRP Semarang plant
. Control and monitor performance of all UAPs, Mixing and Vacuum tray.
- Control and monitor Headcount and overtime usage in Manufacturing are effective and efficient.
- Ensure UAPs Managers to control and monitor set-up activities, products standard, quality control program to ensure products are produced on time, correct quantity and good quality in their respective area.
- Responsible to scrap reduction program, REE improvement, energy and other continuous improvement initiatives.
- Interact with Supply Chain to meet lead time requirements to meet the delivery commitments and inventory levels
- Leading coordination with Automation, Maintenance and Mold shop team to improve production effectiveness & efficiency.
- Promote the EHS culture, address health and safety concerns and opportunities.
- Responsible for facilitating, coaching, and educating the respective team to achieve team goals, company goals and customer delight.
- Supervising, and motivating team.
- Reviewing the performance and provide feedback to the subordinates.
- To ensure that all respective areas comply to ISO 9001, 14 K and 18 K and Albea Directives.
- Prepare, analyze, and present the Manufacturing report and provide the solution and continuous improvement ideas.
- Proactively assist Plant Manager and working with other Dept Head to implement the company policies and goals
. Guarantees the achievement of 0 accident
Accountability including KPIs
- Guarantees the achievement of monthly results : volume, stock, OEE, EBITDA
- Guarantees the increase of the operational result of his perimeter by improving the efficiency of the existing equipments, increasing the output, CI transformation and cost reduction
- Guarantees the engagement of the teams (achieve turn over rate target)and the implementation of a culture of change and customer first.
- Guarantees immediate recovery if any deviation on results vs budget : find immediate actions and adjust the structure to the business if necessary
Profile (Experience & qualifications) Experience and education
- Bachelor degree in Engineering: Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Electrical with good passing grade.
- Minimum 10 years experience as Manager position or middle manager position.
- Planning and organization skill to be able to run and monitor the production processes.
- Ability to act decisively and solve staffs or equipments – related problems.
- Strong leadership/Team Player/Result Oriented
- Capacity to grasp concepts easily.
- Able to work independently/Self motivated/Work smart
- Strong negotiation skill for getting material within budget and the right time.
- Ability to work in Logical, systematic and problem solving methodology.
- Ability to work under pressure, and motivate other to meet the deadline.
- Good written and oral skills in English
- Basic Knowledge of Finance, Operations, Engineering, Maintenance, Quality and Materials and Performance Management
- Knowledge of employment laws & safety management in a plant
- Knowledge of SAP
- Win as One Team - Breaks silos. Actively supports and contributes to the success of other departments
- Achieve Goals – Honors commitments. Finishes what s/he has started. Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Engage & Act – Manages priorities, Acts at the right time and decisively
13 August 2021