Job descriptionAbout Us:
Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, Resso and now Lemon8, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Lemon8 is a social media platform with various content focuses, such as fashion, beauty, food, travel, lifestyle, recipe and more to come. Video and "photo albums + text" are the main content formats. Users post informative content such as product recommendations and share ideas around home decor, hairstyle, travel, recipes and so much more to inspire.
What you'll do:
- Working closely with Marketing intelligence team/research agency to conduct regular market insight analysis on brand health tracking and user qualitative research to abstract the local insight to feed business needs and guide through our marketing campaign
- Initiate projects to promote app functions or content from marketing perspective by working closely with cross-functional teams together(operation, product, etc.), especially on digital channels distribution, partnership marketing, social media, etc. Track project core progress, performance and recap systematically with data sense.
- Actively seek partnership opportunities based on business needs (especially beauty, fashion, entertainment, lifestyle category) ,including media publications, etc.
- Leverage the local network/resources to support business teams to recruit the content creator/content generation or offline events launching (such as shopping mall roadshow, booth, flash mob exhibition, etc.)
- Bachelor degree or above with 4-5+ years of working experience in marketing communications or related field. Background in other tech companies is highly preferred.
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced environment and having constant teamwork with cross-functional teams and with great communication skills.
- High enthusiasm level to devote to fashion, beauty and lifestyle category, can-do spirits and could work independently to initiate the project from head to toe and strong communication skills to manage multiple stakeholders along the projects.
- Proficient in spoken/written English to work with the international team, comprehensive understanding of the content, creators, social-community. Fashion/cosmetics/lifestyle industry experience is highly preferred.
- Data-driven and result-oriented mindset with strong passion for building a diverse and positive brand image, solid contribution to driving product growth with efficient ROI model
- Be able to come up with an independent marketing execution plan and metrics to achieve based on local insights and in-depth rationale, ensure the timely delivery and insightful recap analysis.