Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Mobile Networks Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
You will be focused on gaining hands-on experience of planning and managing the rollout of deployment activities in the services delivery team for Network Management and Self Organizing Network product portfolio for Nokia Software business group. Network Management and Self Organizing Network products includes NetAct and Eden-NET that supports network planning, configuration, management, optimization, and healing of mobile radio network.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Technology, Computer Science and equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of working experience.
Understanding of following technologies & products
- HP blade servers and HP Servers
- EMC storage and HP Storage system
- Brocade SAN switches
- Cisco/HP switches
- concepts of the external storage system
- data communication networks
- L2/L3 layer of the DCN networks
- TCP/IP protocol family and practical application
- CORBA and SNMP
- mobile telecommunication networks - 3G/4G – 5G is a plus!
- General skills & attributes essential to this role
- Good attitude and mindset towards customers related to the products services provided
- Customer focus
- Advanced team working skills
- English language proficiency for technical documentation and global support
It would be nice if you also had:
- Willing to adapt to the changing needs of the business, take guidance from your manager and clearly/concisely communicate status to your manager that may also be shared with executives
- Good commitments, knowing when to take risks and when to be aggressive, and delivers against commitments
- Interest of investing in awareness of new technologies and tools to facilitate productivity
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.