Job descriptionSpenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (200+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together.
We are currently seeking a Payment Operations Specialist who will drive our operations by handling all external and internal payments in an accurate manner. The ideal candidates must be very detail-oriented, have had experience in handling a large number of invoices every day (data entry), preferably should have experience working in Account Payable, and have excellent communication skills in English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementing invoicing procedures
- Performs high-volume data entry, uploading and archiving invoice data.
- Tracking, reviewing, and approving invoices.
- Reviews data for errors or missing information to resolve discrepancies.
- Defining and maintaining various invoicing data types.
- Managing client requests and queries.
- Verifying tax information.
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices.
- Spotting payment errors.
- Bachelor's degree in any field (preferably accounting/finance).
- Up to 2 years of experience handling data entry and verification (i.e. large number of invoices).
- Experience in payment, finance, accounting and fintech is a plus.
- A positive and resilient attitude (flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment).
- Able to work remotely and efficiently.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to do flexible schedules.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!
All Related Listed jobs
Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Jakarta 17 hari yang lalu
Ayam Bakar Mas Yogi Sleman 30+ hari yang lalu
PT. Carsome Indonesia Serang Sedang merekrut