Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this job:
Supporting Planning Manager on ensuring a secure supply of materials requirements to fully support finished goods availability in line with sales forecasted/ unforecasted demands for both domestic & export market as well as to maintain stock of materials (on hand & projected) in line with Stock & Planning Policy, Manufacturing / Toller and warehouse capacity also to represent the company to ensure external activities are in line with company's standards, compliance and policies.
- Monitoring all inventory orders, using the documented data on orders to analyze & balancing supply and demand and make inventory projections inline with the safety stock policy & target.
- Communicating & coordinating production planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay for one or multiple products in both site & toller which include covers any P&S concerns, avoid any supply constraint within planning windows, Planning & supporting of MRP2 project implementation.
- Ensuring the accuracy of master data to support the planning area including NPI / Range Management review and costing related (master data Management).
- Managing the inventory projection allign with the safety stock policy & target, including the control to reduce / avoid inventory write off.
- Strong Engagement with Regional Planner / country planner (export) to ensure supply planning and constraint are properly managed to avoid any lost sales/opportunity.
- Monitoring the implementation of cost saving and continuous improvement projects initiatives.
- Manage effective engagement with all other functions, to ensure fully informed planning processes and support daily operation challenges.
- Implement formalised monitoring and tracking processes throgh system (GSAP, Qlick report).
You will bring the following essential knowledge & experience:
- Has relatated certification or bachelor degree in any fields from reputable university.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experince as planner in FMCG industry (preferably).
- Working knowledge of MS Office & ERP system (e.g: SAP - MRP II).
- Good mathematics & statistic knowledge.
- Good analytical & logical thinking.
- Excellent communication skill with good command of English both written and verbal.
- Good stakeholder management skills and familiar with cross function work relationships.
- Having good business planning knowledge.
- Strong organizational, coordination & effective communication skills to manage cross function relationships.
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
- Location: Cilandak, South Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Full-time position.