Job descriptionOur vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR19506 Production Operator
Responsibilities and Tasks
Your main task will be operating Equipment.
- Manning of multiple machines
- Demonstrate ability to use computer based programs and applications to perform daily duties
- Provide machine coverage during breaks
- Logging machines accurately
- Monitoring and awareness of equipment performance discrepancies with timely communication to your Lead
- Working hours are 12 hours shift with biweekly rotation for day and night.
Ensure Quality of Process and Product
- Run equipment based on current process specifications (e.g. procedures, change notifications, etc.)
- Organize own workstations and ensuring 6S
- Make suggestions to improve quality and safety
Complete Certification and Recertification
- Participate actively in assigned on-the-job and other required training asking questions to increase knowledge and abilities
- Complete certification requirements by demonstrating understanding and abilities
- Receive and understand pass down, providing clear, accurate, and detailed pass down
- Seek and provide feedback to leadership, coworker, and support groups to make positive changes in performance
- Offer suggestions towards improvements when appropriate
- Always seek clarification when in doubt
Contribute to a Safe and Compliant Work Environment
- Identify and promptly report hazards
- Follow safety protocols
- Use accurate lifting techniques and work in an ergonomically manner
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
All Related Listed jobs
Bimasakti Multi Sinergi Sidoarjo 30+ hari yang lalu
Shelter Nusantara PT Surabaya Rp. 3.500.000 - Rp. 4.500.000 per bulan 30+ hari yang lalu
PT.Swakarya Insan Mandiri Pasuruan 1 hari yang lalu