Location: Bandar Lampung
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
Be a force for good with Nestlé Indonesia by playing the role as Project Engineering you will be responsible to manage and / or perform the design, implementation and start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site, within the defined scope of responsibility or specialization. Ensure that the objectives of the investment project charter, design specifications and Nestlé standards are implemented and adhered to.
A day in the life of...
- Before starting the project design phase: Support the End-to-End Project Manager and Project Engineering Manager in developing the investment project charter and ensure that it is strictly followed throughout the project.
- During project design phase: Execute the basic and detailed design of the project according to company regulations and standards, local regulations. Ensure safety implementation of all workers during both the construction and the ongoing operation of the plant.
- During the project implementation phase: Ensure that the engineering side of the project is implemented (e.g., buildings, equipment erections, piping, utilities, etc.) in accordance with the defined timing, cost and quality, the URS, and the characteristics of a unit operation. And that all the elements of the project (including technical people training, as needed) in performed in such a way that safety is always guaranteed on the whole project site and that a vertical start-up is assured. Select and qualify contractors and coordinate their activities. Ensure that company standards are applied.
- During the start-up phase of the project: Support the start-up manager and their team to ensure a smooth transition to operations after the qualification and verification of the installation. Contribute to and support the preparation and distributing the engineering project documentation, including the engineering part of the project final report and provide feedback to the Maintenance Prevention System.
- During the whole project life: Promote development of environmental-friendly and sustainable solutions. Mobilize resources (internal & external)
What will make you successful
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (S1) from Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Backgroun
- Has three years of experience in capital investment projects development and implementation in food industry
- Determination of methods to reduce the likelihood of injuries or damages to people and/or equipment
- Familiar with factory operations
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Beware of job scams on behalf of PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will never ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or travels, or ask you to pay costs. NEVER transfer money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with PT. Nestlé Indonesia.
We will reach you through our official email only (domain: @id.nestle.com)