Job descriptionAbout the challenge Are you a highly motivated and self-driven sales executive looking for your next step? Are you a great negotiator and a high-energy people person? Are you a motivational leader? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Project Sales Manager you are part of the key to Lamudi's growth through the number of deals your team closes on a monthly basis. Also, you will lead a team of PIC Projects to achieve its target. Your success will be a team metric in which you will have a high influence both directly and indirectly.
About Lamudi Our mission is to provide any Indonesians the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will get a good grip knowledge in multiple projects to plan and manage the execution of sales activities of all core/exclusive projects
- You will create benchmark for individual and team performance to identify opportunities and close performance gaps
- You will create a performance culture within your team by setting the right targets, boundaries, and competitive atmosphere
- You will provide continuous leadership and guidance by motivating, training, and managing your team to conduct marketing, sales, and training activities
- You will manage target, performance, and sales planning for the multiple projects
- You will be able to maintain a good relationship with important stakeholders in each project
Is this you?
- Knows how to run a tight ship: Their own as well as their team's. Is on top of all necessary SLA's & SOP's, and has the stamina to keep managing their team to do the same with deadlines are never missed, nor are targets
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve
- Interpersonal skills: Can easily create and maintain relationships with any potential partner
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: leads by example,doesn't get distracted, brings the fire to work every single day
- Thrives in adversity: love to interlace the beauty of chaos into a structured design system that bring the finest outcome out of various situation
University degree holders from a good Indonesian or foreign university5-10 years of work experience (experience in the property industry is beneficial not required) with 2 years of manager level role
- Experienced managing a team, managing a large team with a size of 10 people or more is a plus, but not a strict requirement
- Experience in sales in any form is highly desirableWell organized & structured working style with a very high attention to detail
- A good command of English language
Our selection procedure in a nutshell The position reports to Sr. Affiliates Marketing Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
All Related Listed jobs
MaxOne Hotel Bekasi Bekasi 30+ hari yang lalu
P.T. Siemens Indonesia Jakarta 5 hari yang lalu