Careers that Change Lives
Do you value new challenges and being on the cutting edge of life-saving technology? You can create an energizing, rewarding career that changes lives — and changes you. Help us invent the next generation of life-changing medical technology for patients worldwide. Be part of a company that is nimble, flexible, and a leader in technologies that improve the lives of two people each second.
A Day in the Life
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's Neurovascular products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors, surgeons, nurses, and key opinion leaders.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's Neurovascular products and/or services.
- Provides clinical and technical support during cases and informs the clinician of patient treatment options.
- Promotes education of the company's products and/or services.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Establishes effective relationships and collaborates with other departments (Marketing, Finance, HR, Sales Training, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and complete knowledge of company products and services
- Advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through education combined with broad sales experience.
- Career-level sales representatives, who are fully qualified, experienced professionals.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)