DBSI T&O is the backbone that supports the bank as the central of operations and technology. With the spirit of OneTeam and PRIDE! Value, we serve Institutional Banking Operations and Consumer Banking Operations, manage Customer Centre and IT, provide Group Procurement and Corporate Real Estate, coordinate bank-wide Business Continuity Management program and framework, and deliver service quality for Digibank and IBG/GTS. Our Technology & Operations organization is a vital strategic partner to the business in providing competitive advantage that propels DBSI towards being the Best Bank for a Better World (#B3W).
- Ensure proper control and reporting of Occupancy Budget, Dept Budget & Actual and liaise with Local Finance & Group CRESA. Maintain within +/- 5%.
- Ensure proper tracking of CRE SCM (Strategic Cost Management /Cost Saving)
- Ensure Annual Occupancy & Dept Budget setup is timely completed & liaise with all related parties.
- Ensure proper monitoring of monthly General Ledger Account Ownership.
- Ensure proper management of Operational Risk such as RCSA implementation, etc and coordinate closely with regional/group functional team.
- Ensure proper monitoring of GIP (DBSI property insurance) & coordination with the appointed insurance vendor.
- Ensure proper oversight of CRE Administrations in accordance to the Bank’s policy.
- Work with appointed My Voice champion to ensure implementation of My Voice activities and staff engagement.
- Improve audit performance & target minimum satisfactory result.
- Liaise with HR to explore transforming CRE staff skillsets to meet future requirement.
- Develop & maintain good governance culture to meet DBS & regulatory compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Management
- 5 years working experience, including minimum 3 years at the same field
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting principles, budgeting & cost monitoring
- Insights into the methods of Administration, best practices in the Real Estate and Banking industry
- Adequate & expanding knowledge on Property Valuation practices as well as Property Insurance.
- In depth knowledge Banking Operational Risk pertaining to Real Estate field.
- Thorough and detailed manner
- Good communication, people engagement, and leadership skill
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Customer service oriented
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job Posting: Mar 22, 2022, 4:45:02 AM