Job descriptionHappyFresh welcomes talent around the globe - enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere! #LI-REMOTE
Grocery shopping is easy, said no one ever! Nobody likes cardio in the supermarket, looking for an empty parking bay, lining up and, God forbid, traffic jams. There is more to life than just reaching for that loaf of bread on the top shelf at the store. Enter the solution!
We are HappyFresh, Southeast Asia’s leading grocery e-commerce company that is hell-bent on delivering a simplified life by revolutionizing how you and many households get their groceries.
Our HappyFresh app grants access to over 400 partnered supermarkets and specialty stores that echo our cause to change the grocery shopping landscape.
Customers can also shop from our HappyFresh Supermarket, which offers greater shopping flexibility. Enjoy express and scheduled grocery deliveries, fewer out-of-stock moments, competitive prices and more.
We hold through to 5 cultural pillars that serve as our mantra behind our day-to-day tasks and interactions with our teammates, laying the foundation for a more conducive and productive work culture. They are:
Customer, Customer, Customer Ownership and Deliver Impact Team Player Openness Self Mastery
Beyond our strive towards solving the problem that is grocery shopping, we look to address the needs and wants of local communities and create a future where groceries will never be a problem in the modern world.
About The Role Seeking an experienced Data scientist that will discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with the products.
What You Will Do
- Develop robust machine learning models
- Extract huge volumes of data from multiple internal and external sources
- Maintain team’s best research and engineering practice
- Work closely with Data Analysts Software Engineers, and Product Owners to deliver insights and impactful products for Happyfresh
- Perform tasks such as data exploration, cleaning, and feature engineering
- Perform research into state-of-the-art algorithms from research papers with guidance from lead data scientists
- Implement data science algorithms from research papers with guidance from lead data scientists
- Development of APIs from data science models
- Collaborate with team members from data science and other teams to develop data science solutions
- Explore and examine data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends, and/or opportunities.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive; prescriptive modeling
What Will You Need
- Min 3 year experiences doing AI / Machine Learning Projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in data science field, e.g. Math, Physics, Statistics and Computer Science
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining and applying analytical modeling to solve business problems
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Knowledge of machine learning models such as random forests, gradient boosted trees or neural networks
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Information Retrieval - Search; Recommendations, Fraud detection, Time-series analysis and modelling
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Having an agility mindset, working previously with agile development framework are preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good analytical approach and logical thinking
- Excellent in prioritisation
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
What's In It For You
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
We place safety for HappyFreshers first. Hence why, we take extensive measures to ensure you stay safe and healthy in body, mind, and soul through our various online and offline activities.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers
All Related Listed jobs
Buana Listya Tama Jakarta 12 hari yang lalu
Bon Ami Restaurant Surabaya Surabaya 30+ hari yang lalu
Hotel Grand Zuri Lubuk Linggau Lubuklinggau 30+ hari yang lalu
PT ANUGERAH BUMI SELOLIMAN Bandung+1 lokasi Rp. 3.000.000 per bulan Hari Ini