Job descriptionSenior Technology Specialist - ( 2202419 )
Over-all responsibility is project execution of Senior Technology Specialist procedures activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Technology Specialist is expected to be a good communicator and capable of interfacing effectively with the team and end users.
- Configuring and customizing the SharePoint system according to company specifications
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable SharePoint applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts and application technologies.
- Developing custom webparts for Microsoft SharePoint.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- High Motivated and team oriented. Can build partnership with functional key, PMT, PE, SE and Management etc. Have below skill set
- SharePoint Online O365 experience
- InfoPath and SharePoint Workflow Designer experience
- SharePoint 2013 with custom development experience
- Power Automate experience
- Power Apps experience
- SPFx with react JS
- SharePoint Migration using Sharegate
- Experience 5 years
- Education Science / Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent 5 Years work experience
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Primary Location : ID-Riau Islands-Batam Job : Technology (IT) Employee Status : Direct / Regular Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : May 6, 2022, 4:38:50 AM