Job Descriptions :
- To lead, assist, and advice Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) functions in a manner that protects the Company, employees, customer and assets against losses, injuries, illnes and accidents / incidents by the development and enforcement of Safe Work Practices / program
- Ensure that SHEQ Objectives, Target & Program ( OTP ) for Epiroc SA IDD are rolled out and effectively implement at areas of responsiblities ( Southern & Eastern Indonesia, including Customer’s OTP )
- Ensure Risk management at Branch & Site implemented as well as required by Standard, Organize the Annual & Formal Risk Assessment Implementation in Branch & site work and assist in reviewing all company Department’s current Risk Assessment & Risk Register
- Implement and maintain Hazard/aspect and Risk/impact awareness program/campaign
- Implement, assist and control SHEQ risk assessments and make recommendations for improvements as required to the Branch / site
- Advice, guide and support applicable system to ensure that SHEQ procedures and Policies are implemented, operating effectively and that all personel are fully engaged and trained in the process
- Advice, guide and assist each company department in Branch / Site to establish Safe Work Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions for tasks as required by SHEQ Standards, then monitoring the implementation to determine continuous improvement
- Ensure all SHEQ requirements are adhered to, including the issue and use of PPE, with the objective of achieving the company target of zero accidents, Incidents, and property Damage
- Participate on detailed Incident / accident investigation and root cause analysis as and when required, assist in the completion of reporting, maintaining the reports in accident / incident files, providing the copy of report to related parties, and ensure the action related Accident / incident follow up to prevent it from happening again
- Audit and verify (e.g. GAP analysis) that Branch / site comply with Legal and Epiroc Group requirements including the Customer’s
- Conduct & Participate SHEQ internal audit at all company Branches & sites based on ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 & Mining Safety Management System (SMKP) requirements in accordance with the annual Audit schedule, Provide detailed audit reports with findings. Identify non-conformities and provide corrective actions measures to prevent re-occurrences, Monitor and review that corrective measures has been implemented
- Assist and advise with necessary SHEQ Training Needs for Branch / site to ensure compliance with all statutory and other requirements
- Planning, coordinating SHEQ related training for employee, conduct in-house training in various SHEQ matters including employee induction & refreshment and maintaining the training matrix
- Participate in daily / weekly / monthly SHEQ or other meeting internally and required by customer on behalf of the company’s SHEQ Dept.
- Provide regular SHEQ performance reports from the area of responsibilities to IDD Legal & SHEQ manager and Branch Manager
- Provide Quarterly SHEQ Sustainability report of IDFL and send to Legal & SHEQ manager and related responsible Dept, anlyze Sustain Group KPI review and define the action plan
- Assist in development and implementing of emergency response procedures and evacuation plans on Branch / site. Ensure that these plans are reviewed and updated regularly. Ensure that emergency plans are communicated to employee / visitors, and update registers on training & induction
- Hold Min. Bachelor's Degree from Faculty of Public Health or Engineering, Majoring in Occupational Safety and Health is preferred
- 5 Years experience in Mining, Heavy equipment or similar industry in SHEQ area
- Having good knowledge in SHEQ, Occupational Safety & Health (OSH), Integrated Management System (IMS): ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 45001, Mining Safety Mangement System ( SMKP), and Risk Management
- Having active license of K3, SMKP Auditor, and POP (Will be an advantage)
- Having experience as lead auditor and certified in Internal Audit ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Good communication skills and well represented
- Familiar with SHEQ system and reporting
- Ability to train and motivate people across all levels
- Ability to create promotion material or SHEQ Campaign (Video and poster will be an advantage)
- Willing to be placed in Sumbawa / Eastern Indonesia, and travel to site if needed
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com