Join us for an exciting opportunity to be part of a new venture to educate children in computer literacy.
KodeKiddo is a fun-focused & interactive coding (computer programming) school for kids. We offer children yearlong afterschool enrichment coding, STEM (science, technology, engineering, & maths) courses & holiday programs using the technologies & methodologies specifically developed for kids in the USA.
The classes are for children from Kinder – High School (TK – SMA) centers in various locations in Jabotabek, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Medan, Bali.
We are looking for employees / interns (full time) to join our team as STEM & Kinder instructors for children courses at KodeKiddo.
- Male or female with maximum 30 years old
- Skills & knowledge in science, technology, engineering & maths
- Experience in teaching or children tutoring
- Responsible, discipline, highly motivated & enthusiastic
- Good communication in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to build relationships effectively & professionally with families & students
- Love children & have passion in education / teaching
- Willingness to learn & grow
- Placement available at KodeKiddo Bintaro in WFO full scheme
- Deliver or teach STEM related lessons to SD - SMP students
- Keeping track of student progress, create class summary, milestone certificate reviewing & improving lesson plans
- Observe & understand students behaviour & psyche
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents & stakeholders to increase customer knowledge & needs
- Participate in projects & coding events for presentation / demo
- Give ideas & feedbacks for company
- Reports any suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Fun & friendly work environment
- 3 months revenue sharing / bonus
- Projects, school partners & events bonus
Send us your interest with CV!
Our locations: https://kodekiddo.com/our-center-locations/
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresh graduate
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: Rp3,000,000 - Rp4,000,000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- DKI Jakarta: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English (Preferred)