Job descriptionGrocery shopping is easy, said no one ever! Nobody likes cardio in the supermarket, looking for an empty parking bay, lining up and, God forbid, traffic jams. There is more to life than just reaching for that loaf of bread on the top shelf at the store. Enter the solution!
We are HappyFresh, Southeast Asia’s leading grocery e-commerce company that is hell-bent on delivering a simplified life by revolutionizing how you and many households get their groceries.
Our HappyFresh app grants access to over 400 partnered supermarkets and specialty stores that echo our cause to change the grocery shopping landscape. Customers can also shop from our HappyFresh Supermarket, which offers greater shopping flexibility. Enjoy express and scheduled grocery deliveries, fewer out-of-stock moments, competitive prices and more.
We hold through to 5 cultural pillars that serve as our mantra behind our day-to-day tasks and interactions with our teammates, laying the foundation for a more conducive and productive work culture. They are:
1. Customer, Customer, Customer 2. Ownership and Deliver Impact 3. Team Player 4. Openness 5. Self Mastery
Beyond our strive towards solving the problem that is grocery shopping, we look to address the needs and wants of local communities and create a future where groceries will never be a problem in the modern world.
What Will You Do:
- Turn data into action; all our marketing campaigns are based on your data findings
- Analyze and present data analysis to our sales, marketing and management team
- Develop data driven reports and pitch decks for clients
- Help the team understand data trends and campaign performances to improve ROI for our clients
- Share best practices with other HappyFresh peers in Malaysia and Thailand
Campaign planning and growth:
- Create relevant campaign and strategy planning for FMCGs partners, HappyFresh Supermarket, and the commercial team.
- Monitor and manage multiple campaigns to ensure the proposed target and objectives are accomplished
- Analyze and evaluate campaign performances to deliver constant improvements
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to convey informations, insights and recommendations on various data analysis
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive growth and process efficiency (e.g. HappyFresh Supermarket and commercial team).
Reporting and analysis:
- Construct and maintain dashboards
- Collect and process datasets from multiple sources
- Present analysis on customers shopping behavior and business growth
- Carry out ad-hoc requests for data exploration
What Will You Need:
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience (e-commerce or direct-to-consumer businesses preferred)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Fundamental knowledge of logistics & operations is a plus
- Experience with transforming datasets into relevant visualizations (proficiency in Tableau is preferred)
- Comfortable analyzing complex data sets and business processes
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively ; a master networker and connector of people
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
What You Will be Part of:
- Meet, collaborate, and flex your skills alongside talented and driven problem solvers from all walks of life. We applaud a hungry-to-learn and a proactive attitude in helping other HappyFreshers within and beyond your departmental borders in their time of need. All while striving for the same goal - to deliver a simplified life.
- We place safety for HappyFreshers first. Hence why, we take extensive measures to ensure you stay safe and healthy in body, mind, and soul through our various online and offline activities.
What’s In It for You:
- HappyFit: fun exercise programs alongside professional trainers.
- HappyMind: free psychological consultation to keep your mental health on track.
- HappyBenefit: allowance for health activities and health-related items.
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Discounts on grocery shopping on our HappyFresh app.
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental, maternal insurance and more.
- No Meeting Thursday: an internal initiative for HappyFreshers to engage in deeper work task focus without distractions.
- Additional 1 day annual leave for each work anniversary.
- Birthday leave.
- Occasional celebration for team engagements.
- All-access to snacks in our pantry.
- Hybrid working environment with dynamic and international colleagues